- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Vegetables with Stacey Hawkins Recipe Video
|Baby beets||1 Pound|
|Baby turnips||1 Pound|
|Sweet potatoes||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Pound|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Calories 1182 Calories from Fat 1006
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.1%
Saturated Fat 15.7 g78.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 624.1 mg26%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.6%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 322.5% Vitamin C 53.5%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Clean and chop all the vegetables (cut into 1/2-inch cubes).
3) Put all the vegetables in a baking dish.
4) Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5) Toss well to coat all the vegetables.
6) Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes till the vegetables are cooked and soft, but not brown.
7) Serve the vegetables while they are still hot.