- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Real Fruit Watermelon Slushy - Easy, Healthy, Yummy Recipe Video
|Watermelon||1 Medium, seedless|
|Water||1 Tablespoon (or any liquid like juice, alcohol)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2100 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 70 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 528 g176.1%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112%
Sugars 434 g
Protein 43 g85.4%
Vitamin A 796.5% Vitamin C 944.9%
Calcium 49% Iron 93.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBlender
1. Cut watermelon in half.
2. Scoop out the watermelon with a spoon or melon baller.
3. Place the watermelon in a single layer on a baking tray.
4. Freeze overnight or until completely frozen.
5. In a blender place frozen watermelon.
6. Add a few drops of liquid if needed. Be careful not to add too much liquid during blending. Let the watermelon thaw out a little if won’t blend.
7. Blend until smooth.
8. In a serving glass, serve immediately. Add a splash of juice or alcohol to the top if desired.