- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Sugar-Free Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Xylitol||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw cocoa||6 Tablespoon|
|Raw milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.2%
Saturated Fat 19.3 g96.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 371.8 mg123.9%
Sodium 77.5 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.9%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 12 g23.2%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 21.9% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Add the vanilla essence to the cream. Whip up for 30 seconds. Set it aside.
3) Add the xylitol to the egg yolks. Beat up the mixture for a while, until the mixture falls in ribbon.
4) Add 1 cup of milk to the cocoa powder and blend with a hand blender.
5) Add the cocoa mixture to the cream. Pour in another cup of milk and egg mixture, into this mixture. Whisk all-together.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill overnight or place inside freezer to quicken the process.
7) Whisk the mixture every 20 minutes for first 2 hours.
8) Pour the chilled mixture in the ice cream maker machine and process for 20 minutes.
9) Serve by adding your choice of topping.