- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw (Nut) Meatballs Recipe Video
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground flax seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 69 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 0.52 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 131.4 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.83%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak the walnuts in water for a few hours. Rinse well, drain and set aside.
2. Preheat the dehydrator at 110 degrees.
3. In a food processor, add walnuts, garlic, olive oil and salt. Grind altogether.
4. Stir in the poultry seasoning, onion powder and chili.
5. In a blender, grind the flax seeds and add to the walnuts. Grind them until smooth.
6. Make small balls and dehydrate for 4 hours in a dehydrator at 110 degrees.
7. Serve Raw Walnut Meatballs right away.