- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Kefir Organic Grass Fed Milk in Luci Lock's Recipe Video
|Raw milk||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Raw organic grass fed milk)|
|Kefir starter pack||1 Tablespoon (1 sachet)|
|Kefir||1 Teaspoon (kefir starter sachet)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.6%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.8 mg
Sodium 271.2 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 35.7 g
Protein 22 g44.6%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 76.6% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, add the raw organic milk and place on low to medium heat.
2. Bring to skin temperature and turn off heat. You can check this by placing a clean knuckle into the milk and if you can't feel it, it is the right temperature.
3. Add the kefir culture bacteria and whisk together in the pan.
4. Pour the mix into a jar and leave at room temperature for 18 hours.
5. Serve in bowls or in a glass.
TIPS: You can store this upto a week in the refrigerator.