- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Falafel Recipe Video
|Sunflower seeds||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground flax seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 74 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 36.6 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 3 g5.6%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, add sunflower seeds and water and grind well.
2. Add parsley, cumin, salt, cinnamon, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, coriander powder and onion powder. Gently grind them.
3. Add ground flax seeds and grind until smooth.
4. Make patties with the mixture and place them on a wire rack.
5. Dehydrate the patties until done.
6. Serve the Raw Falafel with tahini sauce.