- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Raw Curry Sauce Recipe Video
|Cashews||2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Juice of lemon||1⁄2|
Calories 430 Calories from Fat 280
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.4%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 109.5 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 14 g28.4%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 42.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for preparation:
• Blend the cashew nuts and sesame seeds in the blender with a pinch of salt and water. Blend well.
• Add in the lemon juice and the curry powder. Blend again
• Taste it for salt and if needed add more and blend again.
• The sauce is now ready to be poured over chopped vegetables.
• Place the vegetables with the sauce in a dehydrator for 1 hour at 145 F.
For more information please visit: http://frankferendo.com