- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Corn Tortilla Wrap Recipe Video
|Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hemp seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soaked almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flax seed powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
Calories 541 Calories from Fat 310
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.4%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 22.1 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 22 g43.9%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.84%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a vitamix blender, combine, corn, hemp seeds, pine nuts, almonds, garlic and turmeric with water, just enough to cover the seeds.
2. Blend the corn mixture on low speed and gradually raising the speed to high until the mixture forms into a paste.
3. Transfer the paste in to a bowl and using a spatula scrap the sides of the blender.
4. Add in the ground flax seeds and stir well to mix.
5. On a dehydrator sheet, arrange a texflex sheet, pour half of the batter and spread it all over the texflex sheet.
6. Wipe the edges of the sheet.
7. On another dehydrator sheet, with a texflex sheet, pour the batter in 4 places of about ¼ cup each and spread it to flatten.
8. Put the dehydrator sheets in the dehydrator for about 4 to 5 hour at 105 F.
9. Remove the dehydrator sheet and flip the tortilla and put it back in dehydrator for 2 hours more.
10. Use to make a wrap or corn chips.