- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Collard Wraps Recipe Video
|Collard green leaves||10|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Squash||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Avocado pulp||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 13 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.86 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.6 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 0.32 g0.63%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 0.43%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut off white stem of collard greens and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix avocado pulp with fiesta mole.
3. Place a collard leaf on work surface. Put some carrot, cucumber, zucchini, squash and avocado fiesta mole on the leaf.
4. Fold over the top and bottom and then wrap up the sides.
5. Serve the Raw Collard Wraps right away.