- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Blueberry Pie Recipe Video
|For pie crust|
|Cashew nuts||1 Pound|
|Vanilla agave nectar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For blueberry filling|
|Canned blueberries||4 Cup (64 tbs), divided (rinsed and drained)|
|Vanilla agave nectar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 489 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.7 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 54.1 g
Protein 9 g17.6%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
FOR PIE CRUST
1. In a food processor, put cashew nuts and grind well. Pour vanilla agave nectar and process with the nuts.
2. Transfer it to a pie crust shell. Spread it out towards the sides of the shell. Keep inside the refrigerator for a few hours.
3. In the food processor, put 2 cups of blue berries. Squeeze the lemon and pour half of the juice into the food processor. Blend until smooth.
4. Place the remaining blue berries in a sieve and pour remaining lemon juice over them. Gently toss the blueberries to coat with the lemon juice.
5. Add into the food processor with blended mix and slightly crush them.
6. Pour the blueberry mix over the pie crust and spread it out.
7. Cut the Raw Blueberry Pie into pieces and serve.