- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce Recipe Video
|Zucchini||3 , spiral cut|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh basil leaves||15|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1261 Calories from Fat 984
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g171.6%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2746.1 mg114.4%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 18.1 g72.4%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 18 g36.7%
Vitamin A 130.1% Vitamin C 398.4%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 51.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a vegetable spiralizer transform the zucchini into gluten free pasta.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and a dash of garlic powder then toss to coat well.
3. Set noodles aside.
4. Make marinara by putting all ingredients except olive oil in the Vita-Mix and blend.
5. Once mixture is smooth, add olive oil through the top of the blender while the blades are turning and blend well.
6. Top spiral cut zucchini with marinara and chopped fresh basil and serve.