- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Thanksgiving Dinner Zucchini Noodles Recipe Video
|Red bell pepper||1 , seeded, cut into very thin strips|
|Sundried tomatoes||4 , chopped finely|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Fresh rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pine nuts||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 191 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 201.1 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 47.8% Vitamin C 174.8%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut off the ends of zucchini and peel it into thin pieces.
2. On a chopping board, Place the zucchini on top of each making small pile. Using a knife cut the zucchini into fine strips as noodles. Transfer into a bowl.
3. To the bowl with zucchini noodles add bell peppers, sun dried tomatoes, onion, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and mix the pine nuts.
4. Use a tong to mix all the contents well, making sure the zucchini noodles are well separated and all the vegetables are coated.
5. In a serving plate serve the zucchini noodle fresh.
Use completely ripe bell peppers for this dish. Yellow bell peppers can also be used, but do not use the green ones.