- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Vegan Dairy Free Herbed Soft Cheese Recipe Video
|Soft cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (dairy free)|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Miso paste||2 Teaspoon (light)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dill/Basil/ cilantro/ parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g56.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.5 mg
Sodium 495.7 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.3%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 30.7% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, put the soft cheese. Add green onions and miso paste.
2. Using a spatula, mix it well till well combined.
3. Add the salt and garlic and continue to mix till they are incorporated and evenly mixed.
4. Put the pine nuts and dill leaves and resume mixing till all ingredients are combined.
5. In a serving plate, spread them on crackers or vegetable slices or on toasts and serve.
This spread can also be put into a piping bag and piped onto the crackers or crudites.
To make them in various flavors mix curry powder to taste Indian; Cumin and chilli to taste Mexican, etc..