- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Vegan Coconut Banana Cream Pie Recipe Video
|Coconut flesh||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Agave||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||3 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnishing)|
|Chocolate sauce||3 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice (For Garnishing)|
Calories 669 Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.6%
Saturated Fat 40.9 g204.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg0.4%
Sodium 362 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.2%
Sugars 30.8 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 59.2%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixer jar take coconut flesh, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Mix well in mixer.
2. Pour water and make a smooth paste.
3. In a large pan take bananas pour mixture over it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, put in nuts and strawberries.
5. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh fruits and serve chilled.