- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Vegan Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Raw cashews||2 Cup (32 tbs) (soaked for 8 hours)|
|Frozen blueberries/Fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw agave nectar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Macadamia nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Extra virgin coconut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dates||2 , pitted|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch (Optional)|
Calories 1160 Calories from Fat 719
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.5%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 118.6 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.1%
Sugars 49.3 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 55.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease the small spring moulds with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a blender, add in the cashews, blueberries and agave. Blend on low speed and gradually increase the speed. Blend until smooth and set aside.
3. For crust – in a food processor, add in macadamia, walnuts, extra virgin coconut oil, dates and sea salt. Pulse for few times.
4. Take out the crust and place at the bottom of spring moulds. Top with blueberry mixture, cover with parchment paper and secure with rubber band. Place in the freezer overnight.
5. In the morning take out the cheesecake and place in fridge for 8 hours.
6. Garnish the cheesecake with strawberries and serve for dessert.