- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Vegan Bittersweet Chocolate Tart Recipe Video
|Walnut||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (organic)|
|Dates||5 , pitted and chopped (organic)|
|Raw cacao powder||2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Coconut oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Cacao powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (organic)|
|Coconut milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Vanilla||1⁄2 Teaspoon (organic)|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.8%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 56.8 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 16.8 g67.3%
Sugars 26.1 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 41.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor jar add in the walnuts and grind.
2. Add in the dates, raw cacao powder and salt. Process for few minutes.
3. Take out the crust mixture in a tart pan and press with hands. First press the mixture towards edge and then spread in the center. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
4. For Filling – in a pan add in the coconut oil and melt for few seconds on the stove.
5. In a food processor jar add in the maple syrup, cacao powder, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut oil. Blend well.
6. Take out the crust from the fridge and pour in the filling. Place in refrigerator for 60 minutes.
7. Sprinkle cacao powder over the tart.
8. Serve Raw Vegan Bittersweet Chocolate Tart for dessert.