- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Corn Tortilla and Taco Shell Recipe Video
|White onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chop|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen corn||16 Ounce|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
|Flax seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground|
|Cayenne peper||1 Pinch|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1075 Calories from Fat 358
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.1%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1584.3 mg66%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.4%
Dietary Fiber 36 g144%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 27.1% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 26.6% Iron 42.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a high speed blender blend onions, sea salt, frozen corn, cumin, garlic, cayenne and water.
2. Blend for 2 minutes after that add the flax seed and blend for 1 minute.
3. Transfer the mixture on the dehydrator sheet and dehydrate it at 105 degree for five and a half hours.
4. Once done you can remove the tray and flip the taco. Then, place a rolled foil paper in the center of the taco and roll the taco into a semi circle.
5. Once rolled, put it back in the dehydrator for 60 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and keep it until completely ready.
7. Serve the taco along with your choice of filling and dressing.