- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Vegan Spaghetti Recipe Video
|Zucchini||1 Large, spiralized|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), spiralized|
|For the sauce|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Basil leaves||2 Medium, chopped|
Calories 51 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.41 g0.64%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 100.4 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 122.3% Vitamin C 33.7%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the sauce: In a blender add the tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and dates.
2. Blend this mixture first at a low speed and then gradually increase the speed to high. Blend the ingredients until well combined and smooth.
3. Add basil leaves and blend for another minute and set aside once done.
4. In a large bowl, add the spiralized zucchini and carrot. Pour in the tomato sauce and mix until well combined.
5. Serve this raw vegan spaghetti garnished with chives and basil leaves.