- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Ranch Dressing Recipe Video
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs) (soaked)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Natural salt||1 Pinch|
Calories 93 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 34.2 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak the cashew nuts in water for a few hours. Drain off the water.
2. Squeeze the lemon for the juice.
3. Mince the basil and dill leaves.
4. In a blender, put the soaked cashews, water, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. If it is thick then, add more water and blend.
5. Add the basil and dill weed and pulse briefly, just to mix.
6. Serve this drizzled over any salad of choice.
Stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator, Ranch Dressing will keep for five days.