- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Organic Detox Salad for Weight Loss Diet Recipe Video
|Organic baby spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 2 large handfuls)|
|Organic baby arugula||2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 2 large handfuls)|
|Organic herb mix||2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 2 handfuls)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (organic)|
|Cucumber||1 Small, diced (organic)|
|Grape tomatoes||6 Small (organic)|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon, torn (organic)|
|Dried goji berries||2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Sweet peppers||4 Small, sliced (organic)|
|Ripe avocado||1 Medium, peeled, sliced (Optional)|
|Nutritional yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Organic extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon (For the Herbal Medicinal Dressing)|
|Organic balsamic vinegar/Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon (For the Herbal Medicinal Dressing)|
|Bragg liquid aminos seasoning||1 Teaspoon (For the Herbal Medicinal Dressing)|
|Shou wu chih||1 Teaspoon ((Chinese herbal cooking wine) For the Herbal Medicinal Dressing)|
Calories 924 Calories from Fat 370
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Sodium 798.1 mg33.3%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.6%
Dietary Fiber 15.9 g63.5%
Sugars 18 g
Protein 20 g39.7%
Vitamin A 41.3% Vitamin C 195.4%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad.
2. To make the dressing, combine the ingredients for it in a jar or in a bowl. Shake or stir to blend well.
3. Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad.
4. Toss well using two salad forks or prongs.
5. Enjoy this salad immediately after adding the dressing. It makes a wonderful meal when on a raw detox or weight loss diet.