- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Mushroom Dip Recipe
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mashed|
|Green onion with tops||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, finely chopped (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Crisp lettuce||4 Ounce|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 576 Calories from Fat 463
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.1%
Saturated Fat 29.8 g148.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.3 mg
Sodium 1356.5 mg56.5%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 13 g27%
Vitamin A 262.2% Vitamin C 88.3%
Calcium 29.8% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and add cream cheese along with sour cream, salt, tarragon, garlic and onion.
2) Put mushroom and mix them.
3) Keep the mixture in the refrigerator and chill them for at least 2hours.
4) Take a bowl and line with crisp lettuce.
5) Garnish the dip with chopped parsley and serve in a serving bowl.
6) The dip can also be served with corn chips or crackers.