- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
|Mushrooms||1 Pound (450 Grams Or 5 Cups Or 1.25 Liter)|
|Sunflower oil||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Tomato paste||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 405
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.6%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 19.6 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 35.9%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Use a fingernail brush or any such kitchen equipment to brush away the dirt from the mushrooms.
2) Cut the stems of the mushrooms and save them for later use.
3) Keep the caps of small mushrooms whole.
4) Cut the medium sized mushrooms into halves.
5) Quarter the large mushrooms.
6) In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, garlic, oil, thyme and tomato paste.
7) Toss the mushrooms in the mixture until well coated.
8) Chill the mushrooms for 1 to 2 hours.
9) Serve chilled mixed with salad greens or in sandwich.