- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Kelp Salad Recipe Video
|Kelp seaweed||1⁄4 Centiliter, rinsed (soaked in water for about 8 to 9 hours)|
|Cucumber||1 , chopped into bite size pieces|
|Rice vinegar/Apple cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Organic sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 91 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 0.82 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 82.9 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the kelp into bite size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine kelp and cucumber.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Set aside for 20 minutes so that the kelp and cucumber absorbs all the flavors and become soft.
5. Serve the salad in individual bowls.
You can also add green onion and pepper to the salad if you like.