- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Granola Recipe Video
|Buck wheat groats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 484 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 45.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g33.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g45.8%
Sugars 49.5 g
Protein 9 g18.6%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 8.7%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak the buckwheat oats in water and dehydrate them.
2. Soak the almonds in water and dehydrate them.
3. In a food processor,pulse the buck wheat and almonds into a coarse consistency. Pour in a large mixing bowl.
4. In the food processor, pulse together raisins, salt, honey and apple. Empty the slurry into the mixing bowl.
5. Mix thoroughly the dry ingredients with the slurry.
6. Spread the mixture with your spatula on to dehydrator trays and allow to dry for 48 hours.
7. Serve as a morning cereal with milk.