- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Food Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe Video
|For the crust:|
|Coconut flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried apricots||7 Medium, diced|
|Raisin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Coconut sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), soaked and dehydrated|
|Coconut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut butter||1 Teaspoon|
|For the filling:|
|Cashews||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), soake for 20 minutes|
|Pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Carrot juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey/Coconut nectar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla pod scraping||1 Medium|
|Coconut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed spice||2 Teaspoon|
|All spice||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 891 Calories from Fat 590
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.3%
Saturated Fat 28.5 g142.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 127 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.9%
Sugars 38.8 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 61.5% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 27.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a non-stick round pie tin with a parchment paper in bottom.
2. Dice the raisins and apricot and set aside.
3. In a food processor, put all the crust ingredients together and grind until the ingredients combine well.
4. Transfer the ground mixture into the pie tin, scatter evenly and press it into the base, set aside.
5. In a blender, put all the ingredients for filling, putting cashew nuts at last.
6. Blend until all the ingredients, turn into a smooth puree.
7. Pour the pumpkin puree on the crust.
8. Tap the pie tin on working table, to smooth the top.
9. Place the pie tin in the refrigerator and allow to set it for about 4 hours.
10. Cut the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake into wedges.
11. Serve chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.
Soak the pecans for 4 hours, then dehydrate them at 105 degrees F for 10 to 12 hours, to make them more digestible and less heavy.