- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Spaghetti with Tahini Sauce Recipe Video
|Zucchini||2 Large, spiralized into noodles|
|Scallions||2 Medium, sliced diagonally|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into florets|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium, juiced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Black sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.4%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 185.4 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 22.2% Vitamin C 211.1%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender add tahini paste, olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Blend till well combined (can also use a hand blender).
2. Take the zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
3. Pour the tahini sauce over it. Put the scallions and broccoli.
4. Mix them well to coat all with the sauce.
5. In a serving plate, serve the zucchini spaghetti garnished with black sesame seeds and basil leaves if desired.