- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Garden Sunburgers Recipe Video
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground|
|Chia seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground|
|Carrots||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Shallot||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Green onions||3 Medium, chopped finely|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped finely|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 90.9 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.7%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 61.2% Vitamin C 30.3%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Set the dehydrator to 115 degrees.
2. Prepare all the ingredients according to the list.
3. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients first without using water, till they are combined and moist.
4. Then slowly add water to it and continue to mix till it becomes soft and easy to shape.
5. Take small portions of the mixture and shape them like a patty and place on the dehydrator sheet.
6. Dehydrate it for 3 hours on each side.
7. In a serving plate, serve the patties with any dip of choice or with lettuce, zucchini and tomatoes as burgers.
The patties can be baked in the oven. Preheat the oven to the lowest possible temperature and bake for 40 - 45 minutes or till crispy.