- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana and Strawberry Dessert Recipe Video
|Raw agave nectar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.4%
Sugars 56.4 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 76.7%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Deep freeze the bananas for an hour.
3. Wash the strawberries and soak them in a cirtus base for 2 minutes.
4. Rinse them and strain.
5. Chop and juice the strawberries.
6. Juice the frozen bananas too.
7. Add agave nectar to the juiced strawberries.
8. Serve the bananas and strawberrries in a bowl.
For more information please visit: http://www.yardsnacker.com/
If you like this video, please remember to visit yardsnacker for more videos from Yardsnacker.