- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Cashew Cheese with Marijuana Recipe Video
|Cashew||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Asepsis basteria capsule||1|
|Chives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Basil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Marijuana||2 Tablespoon, dehydrated|
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.1%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 13.9 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 18 g36.9%
Vitamin A 23.4% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 35.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the cashew milk and strain in through a nut bag to preserve the cashew cheese pulp.
2. Take the asepsis bacteria capsule and combine the powder content to the cashew cheese.
3. Add the rest of the herbs and leave it outside to ferment for 12 hours.
4. Once done, place the cashew cheese on a plate and make a small circle.
5. Wrap chives around to keep its shape intact.
6. Take a paper towel and twist it well; wrap it around the cashew cheese to make it stay firm; pop in inside the refrigerator.
7. Serve the solid cashew cheese as an excellent side dish.