- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Beet Gelatin Salad Recipe
|Beets/6 small ones||4 Medium, cut|
|Apple cider vinegar/Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery/2 1/2 celery stalks||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 handful)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (As desired)|
|China peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 handful, optional, edible pod peas)|
|Seedless raisins||2 Tablespoon, soaked in juice|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As desired)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (hot)|
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.16 g0.81%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 277.2 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.6%
Sugars 43.4 g
Protein 9 g18.5%
Vitamin A 77.2% Vitamin C 203.8%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 22.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, add 2 cups of hot water and then dissolve the gelatin in it.
2) In a blender, combine the rest of the ingredients.
3) To the dissolved gelatin, add this mixture.
4) Pour the mixture into a 4 cup mold and refrigerate until set and chilled.
5) Unmold the Raw Beet Gelatin Salad on a bed of greens before serving.