- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Avocado and Noni Stew Recipe Video
|Noni||1 Pound, ripened|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Sundried tomato||100 Gram (handful)|
|Medjule dates||50 Gram (handful)|
|Fresh tomato||2 Pound|
|Napa cabbage||1 Small|
|Bok choy||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Mixed herbs||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Any herb or mixed dark green herbs)|
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.1%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 315.3 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.7%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 69.7% Vitamin C 85.5%
Calcium 13% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In food processor, add half of the fresh tomato, dates, sundried tomatoes, and green onion. Blend well.
2. Put the bok choy greens in processor followed by herb greens. Blend until smooth.
3. Take a salad bowl, and combine remaining half of chopped fresh tomato, chopped noni, and white portion of bok choy, cabbage, and radish.
4. Add the pureed mixture into the bowl and mix well.
5. Fold in avocado and serve immediately.