- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing Recipe Video
|Rutabaga/Null||1 , peeled and grated (Null)|
|Carrot/Null||1 Large, scrubbed and grated (Null)|
|Apple/Null||1 , cored and grated (Null)|
|Raisins/Null||2 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Green onion/Null||1 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Sunflower seed/Null||2 Tablespoon (Almond Butter, Tahini, Etc)|
|Apple cider vinegar/Null||1 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Unsweetened applesauce/Null||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Null)|
|Water/Null||2 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Dijon mustard/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Syrup of maple/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Sea salt/Null||1 Pinch (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 576 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.1%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.3 mg0.8%
Sodium 372 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.4 g81.7%
Sugars 67.1 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 254.6% Vitamin C 192.6%
Calcium 26.5% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large salad bowl, toss the grated vegetables, apple, raisins and green onions together.
2. Combine together the rest of the ingredients in a small jar or container with a lid or a small bowl.
3. Shake or whisk to blend, until smooth and creamy.
4. Drizzle some of the dressing over the salad and toss well.
5. Enjoy this healthy vegan raw vegetable salad with applesauce dressing while it is fresh and crisp.