- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Almond pulp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered coconut sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Raisins/Goji berries||4 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lucuma powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Himalayan salt||2 Pinch|
|For chocolate chips|
|Cocoa butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Cashew||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered coconut sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 62.9 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the dehydrator to 105 F.
2. In a bowl, put together almond pulp, coconut sugar, lucuma powder, raisins, vanilla powder, maple syrup and salt.
3. Stir all the ingredients well together, and check the consistency, if the mixture is not binding together, add water in small amount and mix until the mixture holds together.
For chocolate chip
4. In a blender, blend all the ingredients for the chocolate chips, put the mixture in a piping bag and refrigerate for 90 minutes or until it firms up.
5. On a piece of parchment paper, pipe the chocolate mixture in small chips.
6. Transfer the parchment paper on a baking sheet, and place in freezer for few hours.
7. Pick the chocolate chips from the parchment and add it toe the almond mixture, and stir well to mix.
8. On a non-stick dehydrator tray, put the mixture in scoops using ice cream scoop.
9. Pat the mixture scoop to flatten lightly and put the tray in dehydrator at 105 F for 12 to 14 hours.
10. Place the cookies in a sealed container and refrigerate them.
11. Serve as desired.
This cookies can keep in refrigerator for about 1 week.
When the cookie come out of dehydrator they with be a bit soft but they will firm up once they are chilled.
Use the almond pulp, which you get after extracting almond milk.