- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rava Upma Recipe
|Rava/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|Onions/Null||2 , chopped into small pieces (Null)|
|Green chilies/Null||5 (Null)|
|Green peas/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Null)|
|Salt/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Sugar/Null||2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Chopped coriander/Null||1 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Water/Null||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Null)|
|Cumin seeds/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Jeera)|
|Asafoetida/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Hing)|
|Urad dal/Null||2 Teaspoon (Skin Removed Black Gram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1487 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 0.76 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1976.8 mg82.4%
Total Carbohydrates 305 g101.7%
Dietary Fiber 26 g103.9%
Sugars 28.7 g
Protein 54 g107.7%
Vitamin A 46.5% Vitamin C 328.4%
Calcium 24.5% Iron 44.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Roast all seasoning spices into it.
3. Add green chillies, peas and onion. Fry until they become golden pink.
4. When you feel that green peas are cooked, add the roasted rava & mix it properly.
5. Put three cups of boiled water and let it simmer with closed lid for 3-5 minutes on a low flame.
6. Add salt, sugar and lemon juice simultaneously.
7. After cooking, put chopped coriander leaves and mix.