- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chops with Raspberry Sauce Recipe Video
|Pork chops||3 Small|
|Dried sage||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|For the glaze|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 58.6 mg
Sodium 290.4 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 19.9 g
Protein 18 g36.3%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 27.7%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a plate, place and season the pork chops with sage and salt. Coat them evenly on both sides.
2. Heat a saucepan on medium high, heat oil and place the chops. Pan fry the chops for 12 - 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown. Once done, transfer them onto a serving plate.
3. For the glaze: In the same hot sauce pan, pour the orange juice, red wine vinegar and raspberry jam. Mix until well combined, add the thyme, sage and let it simmer for 5 minutes or until thick.
4. Once done, pour the raspberry sauce over the chops.
5. Serve these chops hot with sauce and garnished with thyme.