- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
|Plain non fat yogurt||32 Ounce|
|Fat free cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), ground into fine crumbs|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweetened raspberry preserves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fruit Juice)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2646 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.07 g0.11%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.07%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg6.7%
Sodium 2338.2 mg97.4%
Total Carbohydrates 539 g179.6%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 340.8 g
Protein 143 g286.3%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 102.3%
Calcium 48.5% Iron 225.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, and arrowroot.
5. Beat egg whites to soft peak stage.
6. Fold egg whites into cheese mixture and beat until well blended.
7. Pour half of filling into prepared pan.
8. Spread 1/4 cup jam on top and pour remaining filling on top.
9. With a knife, cut through the cheesecake to form a swirl.
10. Smooth top with spatula.
11. Bake for 50 minutes, or until center is set and surface is lightly browned.
12. Remove cake from oven, cool to room temperature.
13. Spread remaining 1/4 cup preserves over top of cheese cake, refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.