- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Walnut Thanksgiving Salad Recipe
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed and well drained (1 Package)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||6 (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.4 mg
Sodium 192.1 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 36.6% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a medium mixing bowl, stir the gelatin in boiling water until dissolved.
2) Stir in the cold water, mix well.
3) In another bowl, blend 1/2 the gelatin mixture with cream cheese.
4) In a lightly oiled 3-cup mold, pour the mixture at the bottom and refrigerate almost set.
5) Stir raspberries and walnuts into rest of the gelatin mixture and keep aside.
6) When the cream cheese mixture is almost firm, pour over the raspberry mixture and refrigerate until set.
7) Serve chilled.