- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Walnut Chicken Recipe
|Broiler fryer chicken breast halves||4 , skinned and boned|
|White wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Raspberry sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44.1%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 126.2 mg
Sodium 121 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 37 g73.8%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 0.79%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large shallow dish, place chicken spoon over with wine, cover and let sit 15 minutes.
2. Removing chicken from wine, reserve any wine left in dish.
3. In large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and cook chicken turning, about 12 minutes such that brown on all sides.
4. Then add the reserved wine and cook about 5 minutes such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
5. Arrange chicken on serving platter, over each chicken breast half drizzle 1 tablespoon raspberry sauce and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
6. Garnish with parsley sprigs and serve accompanied by the remaining sauce in separate bowl.