- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Coconut flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Arrowroot||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Agave||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg white||2 Medium (for Meringue frosting)|
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.1 mg
Sodium 235.9 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients, which is coconut flour. Arrowroot powder, Celtic sea salt and baking soda. Mix it well.
3. In another bowl, combine wet ingredients, which is break 4 eggs, agave nectar and vanilla extract. Stir it well.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Blend it with an electric mixer.
5. Add raspberries into the mixture.
6. Grease a muffin pan or layer it with a paper cup.
7. Pour the batter into it.
8. Bake it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Keep it aside to cool.
10. To prepare the frosting, in a saucepan take agave nectar. Heat it over a medium flame. Stir it constantly. Bring it to a boil. Once it boils, reduce flame and let it simmer for 6 to 10 minutes or until agave nectar darkens in color.
11. Separate 2 egg whites from yolks. Beat the egg whites.
12. Pour the heated agave and continue blending while doing so. Beat it till it forms stiff peaks.
13. Add finely chopped raspberries. Fold raspberries into meringue.
14. Spread the frosting over each cupcake before serving.