- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Mini Cakes Recipe Video
|Red raspberry jam||1 Cup (16 tbs), unsweetened|
|Black raspberry jam||1 Cup (16 tbs), unsweetened|
|Almond butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Applesauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), unsweetened|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Grapeseed oil||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
Calories 352 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg15.5%
Sodium 188.8 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 44.3 g
Protein 4 g8.9%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 0.45%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, take almond butter, apple sauce, baking soda, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Break two eggs into it. Blend it.
3. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Pour some grapeseed oil in a bowl and keep it aside.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the parchment paper.
6. Grease your thumbs with the oil and press the spoonful of batter so that your thumb gets printed.
7. Fill these craters with jam and pinch the batter in from the sides to hold the jam.
8. Bake it in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
9. Keep it aside to cool for 20 minutes.
10. Serve Raspberry Mini Cakes with tea or coffee.