- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies: Cookie Jar Recipe Video
|Softened butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||3 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4782 Calories from Fat 1936
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 220 g338.9%
Saturated Fat 134.9 g674.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 766.7 mg255.6%
Sodium 312.8 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 668 g222.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.8%
Sugars 412.2 g
Protein 42 g83.3%
Vitamin A 139.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 20.8% Iron 85.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixer cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla.
4. Add flour and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Use a 1-1/2" cookie scoop to portion out the dough, then roll in your hands to make little balls.
6. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Use the tip of your finger to make a well inside the center of each dough ball.
7. Fill with a teaspoonful of raspberry jam.
8. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire rack to cool.
9. Serve after the cookies are completely cooled down with your favorite beverages and enjoy!