- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Float Recipe
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||9 Ounce (3 packets of 3 ounce each)|
|Boiling water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cold water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||1 Quart|
|Frozen raspberries||20 Ounce (2 packages of 10 ounce each)|
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.65 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.09%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 20.8 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 62.6 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 91.8%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pot of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin. Add in sugar, cold water, lime juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
2) Allow the mixture to cool down. Do not let the gelatin congeal by chilling.
3) Pour the punch into the punch bowl.
4) Add in ginger ale and frozen raspberries. Stir to break the raspberries apart after they have thawed partially.
5) Serve the Raspberry Float chilled.
If the gelatin congeals while cooling, just add enough water to turn it back to its liquid state.