- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Dessert Recipe Video
|Cook and serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix||164 Gram (1 large box)|
|Sugar-free raspberry jell-o||82 Gram (1 large box)|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh or frozen)|
|Fat free cool whip||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (or Light Wipe)|
Calories 87 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.19%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 924.3 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 0.34 g0.68%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.72%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put 4 cups of water to boil.
2. Before the water starts to boil, put in 2 packets of Cook and Serve sugarfree vanilla and 1 packet of Cook and Serve Sugarfree raspberry.
3. Put timer on 1 minute and stir this mix continuously.
4. Remove from stove after a minute and let this cool for 4 hours.
5. AFter 4 hours, the jello will be set. Put this onto a large bowl.
6. Add 1/2 bowl of raspberries into the bowl and mix.
7. Next, add the fat free cool whip and fold.
8. Put into the refrigerator and chill for half an hour.
9. Scoop the pudding into bowls and serve cold.