- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Cream Muffins Recipe Video
|For the dry ingredients|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|For the wet ingredients|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Raspberries/Blueberry||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
Calories 225 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.4 mg20.1%
Sodium 191.6 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the muffins, mix well and set aside.
4. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. While whisking the creamed mixture, add the eggs one at a time. Whisk until well incorporated
6. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract, mix well.
7. Add the dry mixture into the electric mixer and whisk until the flour is incorporated.
8. Add the chopped raspberries into the muffin batter and whisk gently.
9. Take the greased muffin pan and scoop this batter in each cup. bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
10. Let the muffins sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and let them completely cooled off on a rack.
11. Serve the raspberry cream muffin with tea or coffee.