- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Cranachan Recipe Video
|Porridge oats||5 Tablespoon|
|Fromage frais||150 Milliliter|
|Whiskey||25 Milliliter (1 shot)|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||150 Milliliter|
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.2%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.1 mg
Sodium 25 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.7%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 65.6%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a foil lined tray, put oats and toast in preheated grill until nice and golden.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together whipping cream and fromage frais until nice and thick.
3. Add whiskey, and honey. Whisk to combine.
4. Fold in 4 tablespoons of porridge oats.
5. In a wine glass, put some raspberry at the bottom, and spoon some cream on top. Repeat the layers finishing with raspberries.
6. Sprinkle remaining porridge oats on top.
7. Serve and enjoy!