- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Chicken Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken breasts||2 Medium, pounded|
|Clarified butter||1 Tablespoon|
|For the raspberry sauce|
|Raspberry wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Fresh tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fettuccine pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs), coooked (Spinach)|
Calories 612 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.1%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161 mg
Sodium 205.3 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30.1%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 48 g96.8%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 45.8%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a pan, melt clarified butter, and cook the chicken breast till brown on both the sides.
3. Transfer them on to a plate and leave it in the oven to keep warm.
4. Deglaze the same pan with raspberry vinegar. Add onions and sauté till tender.
5. Put the tomatoes and tomato puree and stir. Allow to cook till tomatoes are soft.
6. Pour the chicken broth, heavy cream and let it come to soft boil.
7. Add the raspberries and toss them in the sauce to coat.
8. Remove the chicken from the oven.
9. On two dinner plates, divide the cooked spinach fettuccine. Place the chicken breast over it and pour the raspberry sauce. Serve accompanied with a fruity red wine.