- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Blizzard Filling Recipe
|Frozen raspberries||8 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Box, Fresh If In Season)|
|Raspberry jello||3 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1033 Calories from Fat 755
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.1%
Saturated Fat 54.9 g274.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 342.8 mg
Sodium 104.6 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.3%
Sugars 38 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 13.7% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Prepare the jello as per the instruction on the pack.
2) Put it in the refrigerator for sometimes so that the jello is half-jelled.
3) Whip the half-jelled jelly till frothy.
4) Refreeze it in square baking pan after adding the raspberries.
5) When set completely cut small squares out of it.
6) Roll each square nicely in whipped cream so that they are completely covered with the cream.
7) Serve the jellos with fresh raspberries on the side.
- It is a good idea to use the strained liquid from the raspberries when preparing the jello.