- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Bars Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanuts/Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped pecans/Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3631 Calories from Fat 1847
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 211 g324.5%
Saturated Fat 121.3 g606.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 854 mg
Sodium 51 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 406 g135.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.4%
Sugars 201.7 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 121.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 16.5% Iron 78.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the egg yolk and beat well.
4) Add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix well.
5) Press about 1 1/4 cups of the mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch pan.
6) Spread the top with jan and top with the remaining batter.
7) Pat the layers lightly and sprinkle with icing sugar and nuts.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
9) Cut into bars or squares and serve as a sweet treat at a party or enjoy as an evening snack with tea.