- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Bars Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanuts/Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped pecans/Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3827 Calories from Fat 2018
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 231 g356%
Saturated Fat 123.1 g615.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 854 mg
Sodium 51 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 410 g136.8%
Dietary Fiber 12.6 g50.4%
Sugars 202.9 g
Protein 45 g89%
Vitamin A 121.4% Vitamin C 0.52%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 82.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the egg yolk and beat well.
4) Add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix well.
5) Press about 1 1/4 cups of the mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch pan.
6) Spread the top with jan and top with the remaining batter.
7) Pat the layers lightly and sprinkle with icing sugar and nuts.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
9) Cut into bars or squares and serve as a sweet treat at a party or enjoy as an evening snack with tea.