- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raspberry Balsamic Ice Cream Sauce Recipe Video
|Dark brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Raspberry||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 608 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg
Sodium 14.7 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 29.5 g118.1%
Sugars 45.1 g
Protein 6 g11.8%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 198.1%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 18.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a skillet, heat the butter and brown sugar and let the sugar melt.
2. Add the raspberries to the skillet and turn the heat down to low and cook for about 6-7 minutes.
3. Add the Amaretto and balsamic vinegar and stir.
4. Let the mix boil for about 3 minutes.
5. Remove from stove and let the mix cool.
6. In a bowl, scoop vanilla ice cream, pour the raspberry sauce over, garnish with raspberries and serve as dessert.