- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ranch Stuffed Eggs Recipe Video
|Egg||6 Large, boiled and shelled|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Ranch dry seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 213.3 mg
Sodium 213.3 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.12%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Halve the boiled eggs and transfer the yolks into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag.
2) Add the dijon mustard, mayonnaise and ranch dry seasoning into the bag.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Squeeze the ranch stuffing to one end of the bag and snip the tip of the bag.
5) Pipe out the ranch stuffing into the egg halves.
6) Arrange the Ranch Stuffed Eggs on a platter and serve.